Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Buy a Chi You Mod Online

Are you looking to buy a Chi You Mod or Chi You Clone? Look no further! 

This website is dedicated to finding, trying, and reviewing every website that sells authentic or mod Chi You devices. If you don't know what a ChiYou is you are certainly missing out. They are one of the biggest vaporizer mod companies in the game, which also means they are one of the most counterfeited or "cloned" mods out there. 
 
A mod is basically just an overly glorified battery case that can be customized visually. The customization and the fact that the larger batteries inside create much thicker and bigger vapor clouds are the only two reasons people would consider buying a mod. 

ChiYou Mods come in few different colors and you can actually pick a variety of different batteries with the Chi You as well! My favorite battery to use is the 18650 because it is the most powerful option available and it seems like it blows the biggest clouds and performs the best to me.

I have tried a lot of different vaporizer and mods out there and I really enjoy using the Chi You just as much as any of my other few favorites that I have! They are designed to function at a high level and they perform like they are supposed to 24 7!

In my opinion you have a great idea if you are thinking about buying a chi you mod online!

No comments:

Post a Comment